To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
The Montgomery County Boys & Girls Club Provides:
- A Safe, Positive Environment: Club staff, facilities, and programs create stability, consistency, and a sense of physical and emotional safety for members.
- Fun: Staff makes the Club feel like home, fostering a family atmosphere and creating a sense of ownership and belonging for members.
- Supportive Relationships: Staff actively cultivates meaningful relationships to ensure every member feels connected to one or more adults and peers.
- Opportunities and Expectations: Club staff provides a wide range of programming for members to learn new skills while staff establish and reinforce high expectations.
- Recognition: Youth are encouraged and provided positive reinforcement as they make improvements and experience successes.
Our goal at the Boys & Girls Club of Montgomery County is to help prepare our members to be LEADERS of TOMORROW. By doing so, we encourage positive attitudes, education, good sportsmanship and friendship. Our aim is to empower boys and girls with the skills needed to face all types of challenges that they may encounter.
The Boys & Girls Club of Montgomery County bases its programs on membership, community involvement and its recognized role as an advocate for youth.
The Boys & Girls Club of Montgomery County is aware of the influences of the total environment and so provides youth with relevant, everyday, varied and diversified individual and group services-based on proven principles of youth development-which will achieve the health, social, educational, character and leadership development of our membership.